Tilley Tec-Wool TTW2 Wool Hat
Our best selling warm winter Tilley hat. We do that by using c_change™ technology which independently reacts to changing temperatures.This is a great 3 seasons hat. Our tec-wool hat uses c_change™ by Schoeller® Switzerland technology membrane to ensure constant comfort. What is c_change® technology? Much like a pinecone, the c_change™ technology membrane opens when the outside temperature rises, and close again when the temperature drops.
- Keeping warm – discreet tuck away ear warmers can be pulled down in cool weather
- Constant comfort - c_change works to maintain an even temperature
- Staying dry – fabric repels both rain & snow
- Guaranteed for life
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Brim size - Front: 2 5/8"; Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 1/8"
- Weight - 4.8 oz / 136 g
- Manufacturing - Made in Canada
- Fabric - Black: 71% Wool, 18% Polyester, 11% Polyurethane and Grey, Olive & Rust: 88% Wool, 12% Polyurethane
- Care - Dry Clean Only
Tilley uses Canadian sizing, which is one size larger than UK sizing. A UK size 7 would be a Canadian size 7 1/8.
x-small, 6 7/8 - 55cm
small, 7 - 56cm
medium, 7 1/8 - 57cm
medium, 7 ¼ - 58cm
large, 7 3/8 - 59cm
large, 7 ½ - 60cm
x-large, 7 5/8 - 61cm
x-large, 7 ¾ - 61.5cm
xx-large, 7 7/8 - 62.5cm
xxx-large, 8 - 63.5cm
For more information about sizing, check out our Tilley Sizing Guide.
Share this Product
Like this hat as it's comfortably warm. Unlikely to use ear flaps in down position but they add to insulation when tucked inside of the hat. Only slight criticism, is that it comes up slightly larger than other Tilley hats and without a chin strap can come off when windy....go a size smaller if a tighter, more secure fit is required.