Tilley T3 Cotton Duck UPF50+ Sun Hat ‘Navy’
Probably the best hats in the world.
Tilley have been making this particular Cotton Duck hat for over 30 years. If you're keen on classics this Tilley® hat is the one for you. After all, if it ain't broke…
Tilley are so confident with the quality of their hats that they give them a lifetime guarantee. If it wears out you can have one for free.
All of our hats will come with a navy chin strap not the white as shown in one of the images.
While this snap up Cotton Duck hat is generally considered a sailing style, the origin of it is in the army. The side snaps were designed for soldiers who needed the brim out of the way when firing their rifles. however the snap up sides also offer extra stability in windy conditions on the water. So whether on sea, or on land, this hat will keep you protected from the sun & rain.
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Versatility - brim can be snapped both sides up, 1 side up or not at all
- Extra storage – Keep valuables safe in the secured secret pocket
- Guaranteed for life
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures hat in gusty conditions
- hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Grommets for extra ventilation
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Made in Canada
Tilley uses Canadian sizing, which is one size larger than UK sizing. A UK size 7 would be a Canadian size 7 1/8.
Extra-Small 6 7/8 - 55cm
Small 7 - 56cm
Medium 7 1/8 - 57cm
Medium 7 ¼ - 58cm
Large 7 3/8 - 59cm
Large 7 ½ - 60cm
Extra-Large 7 5/8 - 61cm
X-Large, 7 ¾ - 61.5cm
XX-Large, 7 7/8 - 62.5cm
XXX-Large, 8 - 63.5cm
For more information about sizing, check out our Tilley Sizing Guide.
Share this Product
As a scottish person living in Germany, I was very disappointed to get stung with a 25€ import tax at this end. Also no free returns is complete rubbish.
I know it's up to the customer to read the small print, but it would be nice if the online checkout notified the customer before pulling the trigger on the there order.
This comment box is not big enough for my thoughts on the brexit and UK government.