Tilley LTM5 AIRFLO® Sun Hat Perfectly Imperfect
Even the best hats in the world are sometimes made with small imperfections.
As you can see in the pictures these Tilley LTM5 hats are slightly imperfect. They have a slight bubbling on the top and are slightly creased on the sides, hence the reduced price.
Unfortunately they do not come with the lifetime guarantee but do still come with all the following.
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Air flow - 3/4" mesh around crown allows for extra ventilation
- Water-resistant finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures hat in gusty conditions
- hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Brim size - Front: 2 5/8"; Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 1/8"
- Under brim colour - khaki under brim is olive
- Weight - 3 oz / 85 g
- Manufacturing - Made in Canada
- Fabric - 100% supplex nylon; mesh 100% polyester
- Care - Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold, use mild detergent. Reshape and air dry. Do not bleach. Remove wind cord and foam from crown pocket before wash. Do not use softeners. Do not iron.
Tilley uses Canadian sizing, which is one size larger than UK sizing. A UK size 7 would be a Canadian size 7 1/8.
Extra-Small 6 7/8 - 55cm
Small 7 - 56cm
Medium 7 1/8 - 57cm
Medium 7 ¼ - 58cm
Large 7 3/8 - 59cm
Large 7 ½ - 60cm
Extra-Large 7 5/8 - 61cm
For more information about sizing, check out our Tilley Sizing Guide.