Tilley LT5B Lightweight Nylon Sun Hat Ice Blue
Like the look of hats but not the weight of them? Then our lightest weight hat is the one for you. It's (almost) like you're wearing no hat at all.
Tilley are so confident with the quality of their hats tat they give them a lifetime guarantee. If it wears out you can have one for free.
Our breathable lightweight nylon hat is great for those whom are not necessarily 'hat' people but want the protection of a brimmed style. Weighing just 3oz its very lightweight & offers great all year round protection. Certified UPF 50+ sun protection, the maximum given, it also has great water repellency for rainy days.
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Keeping dry - a water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Forgetting it's there - our lightest weight hat
- Guaranteed for life
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures hat in gusty conditions
- Reflective yarn woven into wind cords for added visibility
- hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Made in Canada
- Brim size: Front: 2 5/8"; Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 1/8"
- Under brim colour: Stone under brim is Taupe. All other colours have the same under brim colour as body of hat
- Weight 3 oz / 85 g
- Fabric: 95% nylon, 5% Spandex
- Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold, use mild detergent. Reshape and air dry. Do not bleach. Remove wind cord and foam from crown pocket before wash. Do not use softeners. Do not iron.
Tilley uses Canadian sizing, which is one size larger than UK sizing. A UK size 7 would be a Canadian size 7 1/8.
Extra Small 6 7/8 - 55cm
Small 7 - 56cm
Medium 7 1/8 - 57cm
Medium 7 ¼ - 58cm
Large 7 3/8 - 59cm
Large 7 ½ - 60cm
Extra-Large 7 5/8 - 61cm
Extra-Large 7 ¾ - 61.5cm
XX-Large 7 7/8 - 62.5cm
XXX-Large 8 - 63.5cm
For more information about sizing, check out our Tilley Sizing Guide.